"Blood and Drugs" by Lance Ward
Blood and Drugs is the story of people on the fringes of society and how a single poor decision changed one man’s life forever. Buster struggles against his heroin addiction, his floundering career in comics and with human relationships in a search for redemption.
- Read the Publishers Weekly review here!
- Read John Seven's review in "Indie View" on The Comics Beat here!
- Read Ryan Carey's review in Daily Grindhouse here!
- Read Henry Chamberlain's review on Comics Grinder here!
- Read Rob Clough's review in High-Low here!
- Included in Ryan Carey's "Top 10 Original Graphic Novels of 2019" list here!
Published by Birdcage Bottom Books
6” x 9”, 168 pages. $15
Full-color covers with b+w interior. Perfect-bound GN
*** SPECIAL DEAL: Get the companion minicomic "The Truth Behind Blood and Drugs" for just $1 with purchase of this book! ***